1624: In Paris. The letters are signed nominating St. Vincent the Principal of Collège des Bons-Enfants. It is near the church of Saint-Nicolas du Chardonnet. The house was quasi inhabited and administered by Msgr Jean-François de Gondi, the archbishop of Paris.
1639: The Duke of Savoie, in patent letter, confirms establishment of the seminary in Annecy and its union with Congregation of the Mission.
1899: In Dax. New chapel of Our Lady of Pouy is blessed by the Superior General of the Congregation of the Mission, Fr. Antoine Fiat, in the resence of Mother Lamartinie, the Superioress General of Daughters of Charity.
1917: In Kiou-Kiang, China. After 45 years of devoted missionary work Fr. Emile Lefebvre dies. He departed to China in 1872 right after priestly ordination.
1934: In Paris. The first day of triduum to mark the canonization of St. Louise de Marillac in the church of St. Lawrence. In rest two days ceremonies were held in the meropilatan church of Notre-Dame with presence of Msgr Maglione, the Apostolic Nuntio ans cardinal Verdier.
1943: Ethiopia. Msgr Pane and five other Vincentians are imprisoned . Seven Sisters from Adis Ababa are repatriated.